Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Come join us!
Family CampsCamp can be for everyone — including families! Most agree an outdoor summer camp experience is very special — new friends, new adventures, new challenges and tons of fun. For the people we support, it’s much more than that. It’s an opportunity to step beyond society’s limiting labels and experience challenging outdoor activities in a loving and supportive environment. As one of our special friends proclaimed after completing a high ropes challenge over 40 feet in the air … “God was shining a light on me to show me where to step next.” Rainbow Valley Resource Network (RVRN) provides financial assistance to these dear friends who have chosen Christian Science as a way of life. Your donations help cover tuition and travel for those with special needs, so they can join their families for an unforgettable experience at a camp of their choosing.
- Financial support is available for those friends who need it. Simply complete the online Financial Assistance Application
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Chaperone, please visit our Chaperone Page to learn more.
100 ElkOur newest program! RVRN has worked closely with the staff at the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center in Buena Vista, Colorado to create an outdoor education program tailored to the special needs of our constituents. The goals of this unique education program, during the off-season period at the A/U Ranches, include:
- Each participant will leave their experience with a heightened awareness of those around them
- A deepened sense of self-worth and accomplishment
- New appreciation of teamwork