Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Come join us!
Getting together with other like-minded individuals and families sharing experiences and inspiration is truly a blessing. Throughout the year, RVRN offers a variety of events that provide opportunities to make tangible connections and grow a support network focused on loved ones with special needs.
Family Camp Programs
Most agree an outdoor camp experience is very special — new friends, new adventures, new challenges and tons of fun. For the people we support, it’s much more than that. It’s an opportunity to step beyond society’s limiting labels and experience challenging outdoor activities in a loving and supportive environment.
Many camps offer programs during the summer months and holidays, including Memorial Day weekend and Christmas.
As one of our special friends proclaimed after completing a high ropes challenge over 40 feet in the air …
“God was shining a light on me to show me where to step next.”
Rainbow Valley Resource Network (RVRN) provides financial assistance to these dear friends who have chosen Christian Science as a way of life. Your donations help cover tuition and travel for those with special needs, so they can join their families for an unforgettable experience at a camp of their choosing.
- Financial support is available for those friends who need it. Simply complete the online Financial Assistance Application
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Chaperone, please visit our Chaperone Page to learn more.
100 Elk Event
One of our most impactful programs!
Stay tuned for the 2019 dates to be announced…
RVRN has worked closely with the staff at the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center in Buena Vista, Colorado to create an outdoor education program tailored to the special needs of our constituents.
This unique program welcomes families and their loved ones with special needs! It provides enrichment activities focused on the following goals:
- Time for family connections and mingling
- Strong metaphysical focus through the activities
- Fun and challenging activities for individual development
- Parent and caregiver discussions sharing experiences, challenges, resources and inspiration
- Meaningful Bible lessons and discussions
All activities are adapted to meet the unique needs of each participant.
We deeply appreciate the alignment between the mission of RVRN and that of 100 Elk which is, “revealing the possibilities within.”