A family enrichment program designed just for you!
After a year of screen-to-screen connecting, RVRN is delighted to share that this fall’s program will be in person!
We are looking forward to the 6th season of our adapted family camp experience in partnership with the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center.
2021 Dates: Sat., Oct. 16 – Thurs., Oct. 21
Here is an overview of what we are planning for your loved one and you:
- Six days of fun with adapted, experiential, and uplifting activities by caring and skilled 100 Elk staff
- Meaningful Bible study with fellow Christian Scientists
- Inspiring parent and caregiver gatherings in a comfortable, calm space with respite care offered
- Respite care is also available for parents and caregivers for blocks of time
- On-site Christian Science practitioner available for our care needs
100 Elk Outdoor Center is taking all the proper steps to anticipate the needs of their guests and put in place the recommended practices and appropriate resources to ensure a happy and healthy experience. Up-to-date information is available on the 100 Elk website health page.
For additional details and registration information, visit the 100 Elk Events page.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Contact our Program Director by email or call 719-966-7876.