100 Elk Event
One of our most impactful programs!
April 20 – 25, 2020
RVRN has worked closely with the staff at the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center in Buena Vista, Colorado to create an outdoor education program tailored to the special needs of our constituents.
This unique program welcomes families and their loved ones with special needs! It provides enrichment activities focused on the following goals:
- Time for family connections and mingling
- Strong metaphysical focus through the activities
- On-site practitioner
- Fun and challenging activities for individual development
- Parent and caregiver discussions sharing experiences, challenges, resources and inspiration
- Meaningful Bible lessons and discussions
All activities are adapted to meet the unique needs of each participant.
Knowing that raising loved ones with special requirements can be financially challenging, we don’t want finances to be the reason any family might not attend. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, financial assistance is available to cover tuition and travel up to the full cost.
Registration: Opening 2020
We deeply appreciate the alignment between the mission of RVRN and that of 100 Elk which is, “revealing the possibilities within.”
We look forward to seeing you!