A family enrichment program designed just for you!
After a year of screen-to-screen connecting, RVRN is delighted to share that this fall’s program will be in person!
We are looking forward to planning this adapted family camp experience for the 6th season in partnership with the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center!
2021 Dates: Sat., Oct. 16 – Thurs., Oct. 21
Here is an overview of what we are planning for your loved one and you:
- Six days of fun with experiential and uplifting activities facilitated by the caring and skilled 100 Elk staff
- Meaningful Bible study with fellow Christian Scientists
- Inspiring parent and caregiver gatherings in a comfortable, calm space
- Respite care is for parents and caregivers so you can relax in whatever way suits you
- On-site Christian Science practitioner for our care needs
100 Elk Outdoor Center is taking all the proper steps to anticipate the needs of their guests and put in place the recommended practices and appropriate resources to ensure a happy and healthy experience. Up-to-date information is available on the 100 Elk website health page.
Additional information, including registration, will be posted in the coming months. As always, financial assistance is available for tuition and travel costs. Stay tuned!
Questions? Contact our Program Director by email or call 719-966-7876.