Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Come join us!
Getting together with other like-minded individuals and families sharing experiences and inspiration is truly a blessing. Throughout the year, RVRN offers a variety of events that provide opportunities to make tangible connections and grow a support network focused on loved ones with special needs.
To get a glimpse of RVRN in action, you are encouraged to visit and subscribe to RVRN’s YouTube Channel. You’ll see members of the RVRN community at events, and hear from participants, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Family Camp Programs
Most agree an outdoor camp experience is very special — new friends, new adventures, new challenges and tons of fun. For the people we support, it’s much more than that. It’s an opportunity to step beyond society’s limiting labels and experience challenging outdoor activities in a loving and supportive environment.
Many camps offer programs during the summer months and holidays, including Memorial Day weekend and Christmas.
As one of our special friends proclaimed after completing a high ropes challenge over 40 feet in the air …
“God was shining a light on me to show me where to step next.”
Rainbow Valley Resource Network (RVRN) provides financial assistance to these dear friends who have chosen Christian Science as a way of life. Your donations help cover tuition and travel for those with special needs, so they can join their families for an unforgettable experience at a camp of their choosing.
- Financial support is available for those friends who need it. Simply complete the online Financial Assistance Application
- If you are interested in volunteering as a Chaperone, please visit our Chaperone Page to learn more.
A unique family enrichment program!
Welcome to our 5th season with the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center! Although we cannot be together in person this year, we are joyfully anticipating the many blessings that will unfold during our week of online family programming.
Dates: Oct. 12 – 16, 2020
Here is what you can look forward to:
- Two morning and two afternoon activities daily, each 30 minutes in length.
- Morning activities will begin with interactive Bible Lesson study.
- Afternoon activities will be camp-themed – such as eco-hikes, arts and crafts, and cooking.
- Evenings will include time for parent/caregiver gatherings, providing opportunities to connect with other like-minded Christian Scientists.
Click here to be directed to the event page for registration and more event information.
We deeply appreciate the alignment between the mission of RVRN and that of 100 Elk which is, “revealing the possibilities within.”
We look forward to seeing you!