Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Adapted for families like yours
This is RVRN’s 8th season partnering with the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center to provide an adapted family camp experience in Buena Vista, Colorado.
The slideshow from last year’s family camp captures the joy loved ones, their families and the staff experienced!
Fresh air, a mountainous embrace, and your fellow Christian Scientists caring for loved ones with differing needs awaits you and your family. We hope you will join us!
2023 Program Dates:
October 16 – 21
*$1525/person (includes airport shuttle)
RVNR Metaphysical Theme:
“Make channels for the streams of Love.”
(Christian Science Hymnal 182)
100 Elk’s Mission:
Reveal the possibilities within.
This camp experience is the highlight of my daughter’s year! It’s the combination of meeting new people, seeing friends from other years, enjoying the outdoors, along with new and favorite activities with others. Sharing in prayer, eating together, and so much more – all contribute to memories that enrich and last a lifetime.
~ Parent participant
- Fun and regeneration while your family participates in adaptive experiential activities facilitated by the skilled and nurturing 100 Elk staff
- Bible Lesson study with fellow Christian Scientists
- Parent and caregiver gatherings in a comfortable, calm space
- Respite care that is available for parents and caregivers for blocks of time
- Christian Science practitioner and nurse available on-site for your care needs
*Tuition for the program includes housing, meals, daily activities, and a t-shirt. As with all of our programs, funding should never be a barrier to participation. Thanks to our generous donors, financial assistance is available through our online application.
Click on the options below to access program information and registration.
Questions? Please contact the RVRN Program Director by email or call 480.875.6958.