Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Adapted for families like yours
For the past seven years, RVRN has partnered with the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center to provide an adapted family camp experience in Buena Vista, Colorado.
The slideshow from this year’s family camp captures the joy loved ones, their families and the staff experienced!
Fresh air, a mountainous embrace, and your fellow Christian Scientists caring for loved ones with differing needs awaits you and your family. We hope you will join us!
2023 Program Dates:
To be announced
100 Elk’s Mission:
Reveal the possibilities within.
This camp experience is the highlight of my daughter’s year! It’s the combination of meeting new people, seeing friends from other years, enjoying the outdoors, along with new and favorite activities with others. Sharing in prayer, eating together, and so much more – all contribute to memories that enrich and last a lifetime.
~ Parent participant
- Six days of fun with adapted, experiential, and uplifting activities facilitated by caring and skilled 100 Elk staff
- Meaningful Bible study with fellow Christian Scientists
- Inspiring parent and caregiver gatherings in a comfortable, calm space with respite care offered
- Respite care is also available for parents and caregivers for blocks of time
- On-site Christian Science practitioner available for our care needs
100 Elk Outdoor Center takes all the proper steps to anticipate the needs of their guests and put in place the recommended practices and appropriate resources to ensure a happy and healthy experience.
*Tuition for the program includes housing, meals, daily activities, and a t-shirt. As with all of our programs, funding should never be a barrier to participation. Thanks to our generous donors, financial assistance is available through our online application.
Click on options below to access program information.
Questions? Please contact the RVRN Program Director by email or call the number below.