Youth Specialty Program
Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Camp can be for everyone
RVRN in partnership with CedarS Camps offers a unique experience for school-aged children with special needs. This year we are providing both in-person and online options. Please see below for more details.
2022 Program Dates:
Sunday, June 12 – Saturday, June 18 (1 week)
Elementary – Young Adults
One week in-person (Session 1.1) for a camper and
adult caregiver with private bedroom, bathroom,
and individual staff assignment = $1,750; OR
Afternoon online program option = $425
CedarS Camps Purpose:
To give each camper an appreciation of spiritual sense and an abundance of wholesome, joyous activity.
[Our daughter enjoyed] being included and sharing things about herself, as well as meeting others.
~ Parent of a participating Loved One
- Adapted morning activities include a tour of Bible Lands Park, horse experiences, pool experiences, crafts, sports, and nature lessons
- Afternoon time to relax as well as join the online sessions
- Evening activities include hymn sings, testimony meetings, campfire s’mores, and field games
- After bedtime, parents can enjoy an hour up at the Lodge with other adults, while staff stay with your child
- CedarS t-shirt
(2:00 –3:30pm Central; Monday – Friday)
- Adapted Bible Lesson activities, crafts, songs, camp tours, games, and personal interaction with loving staff
- Special evening online program for parents and caregivers offering inspiration, resource sharing, and fellowship
- Care package with supplies and a CedarS t-shirt in the mail
*As with all RVRN programs, financial assistance is available to cover up to the full cost of tuition.
More information, including registration forms, coming soon!
Questions? Please contact the RVRN Program Director by email or call 719-966-7876.