Youth Specialty Program
Rainbow Valley Resource Network
Camp can be for everyone
RVRN in partnership with CedarS Camps offers a unique experience for school-aged children with special needs. This year we are providing both in-person and online options. Please see below for more details.
2022 Program Dates:
Sunday, June 12 – Saturday, June 18 (1 week)
Elementary – Young Adults
In-person Attendee – $1,800, which includes:
> $1,750 tuition for one week (Session 1.1) for a camper and parent
> $25/person refundable camp store credit
> Private bedroom, bathroom
Online Participant – $425, which includes:
> Tuition for a camper and parent and most materials
Participant preparatory Zoom calls:
May 24 | May 31 | June 7 | 7:00pm Central
CedarS Camps Purpose:
To give each camper an appreciation of spiritual sense and an abundance of wholesome, joyous activity.
[Our daughter enjoyed] being included and sharing things about herself, as well as meeting others.
~ Parent of a participating Loved One
- Adapted morning activities include a tour of Bible Lands Park, horse experiences, pool experiences, crafts, sports, and nature lessons
- Afternoon time to relax as well as join the online sessions
- Evening activities include hymn sings, testimony meetings, campfire s’mores, and field games
- After bedtime, parents can enjoy an hour up at the Lodge with other adults, while staff stay with your child
- CedarS t-shirt
(2:00 – 3:30pm Central; Monday – Friday)
- Adapted Bible Lesson activities, crafts, songs, camp tours, games, and personal interaction with loving staff
- Special evening online program for parents and caregivers offering inspiration, resource sharing, and fellowship
- Care package with supplies and a CedarS t-shirt in the mail
Registration and payment are due May 12.
*As with all RVRN programs, financial assistance is available to cover up to the full cost of tuition. The application is accessible on the “Services” page of our website or by clicking here.
You are only a few clicks away!
Click on options below to register and access program information.
Questions? Contact RVRN’s Program Director by email or call 602-757-6203.