Providing a compassionate, judgment-free, and healing ministry for families caring for loved ones with special needs. Grounded in the teachings of Christian Science, Family Support Network resources include:
- Opportunities to connect with other families to share experiences and offer support.*
- Inspiration and experiences (stories).
- A growing network of experienced Christian Science practitioners, nurses, and volunteers.
- Referrals to practical resources (legal, financial, residential).
*Regularly scheduled conference calls connect families and caregivers with one another. The goal of these calls is to create a supportive sense of community for sharing inspiration, practical experiences, resources, and metaphysical ideas related to the challenges of caring for our dear loved ones.
- The calls are minimally structured and facilitated in a way to allow for spontaneous conversation.
- Calls are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 7:00pm, Central Time.
- If you are directly engaged with caring for a loved one with special needs, and would like to participate in these calls, please email email@example.com