Providing a compassionate, judgment-free, and healing ministry for families caring for loved ones with special needs. Embracing the teachings of Christian Science, FSN resources include:
- Inspiration and experiences (stories)
- Opportunities to connect with other families to share experiences and offer emotional support*
- Network of experienced Christian Science practitioners, nurses, and volunteers
- Regional gatherings
- Referrals to practical resources (legal, financial, developmental)
*Regularly scheduled conference calls connect families and caregivers. The goal of these calls is to create a supportive community for sharing inspiration, practical experiences, resources and metaphysical ideas related to the challenges of caring for our dear loved ones.
- The calls are minimally structured and facilitated in a way to allow for spontaneous conversation.
- Calls are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00pm, Mountain Time
- If you are directly engaged with caring for a loved one with developmental disabilities, and would like to participate in these calls, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorized FSN members may log in here to access the password protected portal that offers details on how to join the conference calls along with an archive of minutes from past calls. If you can’t remember the login credentials, please email email@example.com, and we’ll respond to you shortly.