Creating a supportive community that connects families and caretakers through programs and conversations so they feel supported in their journey. The Family Support Network (FSN) provides…
- Regularly scheduled monthly conference calls connecting families and caregivers
» The goal of these calls is to create a supportive community for sharing inspiration, practical experiences, resources and metaphysical ideas related to the challenges of caring for our dear loved ones. The agenda is minimally structured and facilitated in a way to allow for spontaneous conversation.
» Calls are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00pm, Mountain Time
» If you are directly engaged with caring for a loved one with developmental disabilities, and would like to participate in these calls, email firstname.lastname@example.org
» Authorized participants may log in here to access the password protected portal. If you can’t remember the login credentials, please email email@example.com, and we’ll respond to you shortly.
- Annual event for families at the A/U Ranches’ 100 Elk Outdoor Center in Buena Vista, CO
- Hosted regional gatherings
- Resource network of experienced CS practitioners, nurses and volunteers
- Referrals to practical resources (legal, financial, developmental)
Questions? Or for more information, please contact: 970-343-2007 or firstname.lastname@example.org.