Providing a compassionate, judgment-free, and healing ministry for families caring for loved ones with special needs. Grounded in the teachings of Christian Science, Family Support Network resources include:
- Connections with other families to share experiences and offer support through Parent Gatherings.
- Connections between loved ones through Loved One Gatherings.
- Participation in other adaptive programs designed by RVRN to promote healing and progress.
- Fresh inspiration through sharing experiences and progress in all our programs and events.
- Access to a growing network of experienced Christian Science practitioners, nurses, and volunteers.
- Referrals to practical resources (legal, financial, residential).
Visit our Events page for a current schedule of activities.
Questions? Contact RVRN’s Program Director by email or call 480.875.6958.