Providing a compassionate, judgment-free, and healing ministry for families caring for loved ones with special needs. Embracing the teachings of Christian Science, FSN resources include:
- Inspiration and experiences (stories)
- Opportunities to connect with other families to share experiences and offer emotional support*
- Network of experienced Christian Science practitioners, nurses, and volunteers
- Regional gatherings
- Referrals to practical resources (legal, financial, developmental)
*Regularly scheduled conference calls connect families and caregivers. The goal of these calls is to create a supportive community for sharing inspiration, practical experiences, resources, and metaphysical ideas related to the challenges of caring for our dear loved ones.
- The calls are minimally structured and facilitated in a way to allow for spontaneous conversation.
- Calls are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00pm, Mountain Time.
- If you are directly engaged with caring for a loved one with special needs, and would like to participate in these calls, please email email@example.com